Message to Felipe Calderon: Keep Mexico's Grabage in Mexico!
By John W. Lillpop
Mexican President Felipe Calderon is scheduled to visit America in May. He will no doubt waste his breath by lecturing Americans about how illegal aliens from his nation-sewer are being mistreated.
Like the equally demented Vicente Fox, Calderon stupidly argues that Americans should be grateful to have 20-38 million, mostly Mexican, illiterate peasants dumped in our laps, for US taxpayers to educate, feed, house, and provide medical care for.
At only $200 billion a year, it's quite a bargain, right Felipe?
Calderon is also taking a page from the Vicente Fox school of ignorance by declaring that American resistance to the invasion from south of our borders is an obvious case of racism!
What both Fox and Calderon conveniently forget to note is that illegal aliens come here on their own--no one is forcing these third-world free loaders and parasites to invade America!
Except, perhaps, the corrupt Mexican government!
Avoiding mistreatment of Mexican citizens in America is really quite simple, President Calderon.
Stop them from coming here to begin, with and take back the 38 million already here!
Repeat: Keep your damn garbage in Mexico and it will not be treated like garbage in America!
America does not need or want your castoffs.
Felipe Calderon, Vicente Fox, and all of the other corrupt thugs in the Mexican government must be forced to accept the following essential truths about America:
* In 1848, The Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo was ratified by both the U.S. and Mexican Congresses. That Treaty ended any and all claims Mexico had to land now a part of the United States.
* Native American Indians were the original owners of the American southwest. Were there were any valid property rights claims concerning that land, such rights would belong to Native American Indians, not Mexicans.
* America is a sovereign nation, totally independent of Mexico. It has been that way for over 200 years. We intend to keep it that way.
* In America, Mexico is considered a foreign nation and Spanish is a foreign language.
* America operates according to the rule of law which applies to everyone. This is true whether one is brown, black, yellow, lily-white, red, or an exotic hybrid of lavender and green.
* Being hard-working and good hearted is commendable. But those qualities do NOT entitle anyone to enter America illegally.
* Being bilingual is cool--provided one of the languages is English. Literacy in only Spanish is not cool here.
* Celebrating one's cultural heritage is perfectly fine--as long as it does not interfere with prompt and complete assimilation into American culture.
* Driving while loaded or drunk may be "macho" in Mexico. But in America, it is considered stupid and criminal and is not tolerated, regardless of ones country of origin or cultural heritage.
* People here illegally are criminals, and as such, are most unwelcome. American citizens will fight to have such miscreants deported, regardless of whether or not families are involved. Illegal is illegal, family or not.
* Demanding that our borders be secured and that the law be enforced is the right of all American citizens and doing so does not make any one a racist or bigot.
* U.S. immigration laws exist to protect American citizens and others that are here legally, not to facilitate a foreigner's pursuit of a better life.
* Those who come to America must adjust to our culture and traditions. We have no obligation or desire to change in deference to foreign newcomers, and
* Brown may be beautiful in Mexico, but in America, we are partial to colors that symbolize freedom under the rule of law. That would be Red, White and Blue.
Take note of this list Messrs. Calderon and Fox. Share it with other Mexicans considering an invasion north.
Passing it on may cause them to reconsider, and that would be a great thing!
Posted by John W Lillpop at 4:47 AM