Listen Up, President Calderon!
By John W. Lillpop
Mexican President Felipe Calderon is haunting the United States this week, and like his equally demented predecessor, Calderon is lecturing Americans about how illegal aliens from his nation-sewer are being mistreated.
Like Vicente Fox, Calderon argues that Americans should be grateful to have 38 million, mostly Mexican, illegal aliens dumped in our laps, for U.S. taxpayers to educate, feed, house, and provide medical care for.
At only $300 billion a year, it's quite a bargain, right Felipe?
Calderon is also taking a page from the Fox Playbook by declaring that American resistance in Arizona vis-a-vis SB 1070 is an obvious case of racism!
What both Fox and Calderon conveniently forget to note is that illegal aliens coming here are doing so on their own--no one is forcing these third-world free loaders and scam artists to invade America!
Except, perhaps, the corrupt Mexican government!
Avoiding mistreatment of Mexican citizens in America is really quite simple,President Calderon.
Stop them from coming here to begin with and take back the 38 million already here!
Repeat: Keep your citizens in Mexico and they will not be mistreated in America!
America does not need or want your castoffs and losers!
Felipe Calderon and all of the other corrupt thugs in the Mexican government must be forced to accept the following essential truths about America:
* In 1848, The Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo was ratified by both the U.S. and Mexican Congresses. That Treaty ended any and all claims Mexico had to land now a part of the United States.
* Native American Indians were the original owners of the American southwest. Were there were any valid property rights claims concerning that land, such rights would belong to Native American Indians, not Mexicans.
* America is a sovereign nation, totally independent of Mexico. It has been that way for over 200 years. We intend to keep it that way.
* In America, Mexico is considered a foreign nation and Spanish is a foreign language.
* America operates according to the rule of law which applies to everyone. This is true whether one is brown, black, yellow, lily-white, red, or an exotic hybrid of lavender and green.
* Being hard-working and good hearted is commendable. But those qualities do NOT entitle anyone to enter America illegally.
* Bilingualism is cool--provided one of the languages is English. Literacy in only Mexican and Spanish es no bueno in America.
* Celebrating ones cultural heritage is perfectly fine--as long as it does not interfere with prompt and complete assimilation into American culture.
* Driving while loaded or drunk may be "macho" in Mexico. But in America, driving under the influence is considered stupid and criminal and is not tolerated, regardless of ones country of origin or cultural heritage.
* People here illegally are criminals, and as such, are most unwelcome. American citizens will fight to have such miscreants deported, regardless of whether or not families are involved. Illegal is illegal, family or not.
* Demanding that our borders be secured and that the law be enforced is the right of all American citizens and doing so does not make any one a racist or bigot.
* U.S. immigration laws exist to protect American citizens and others that are here legally, not to facilitate a foreigner's pursuit of a better life.
* Those who come to America must adjust to our culture and traditions. We have no obligation or desire to change in deference to foreign newcomers,and
Take note of this list President Calderon and share it with other Mexicans considering an invasion north.
Passing it on may cause them to reconsider, and that would be a good thing!
Posted by John W Lillpop at 9:55 PM