14.8.09

Racists & Advocates of Violence Need Not Reply

By John W. Lillpop

I am NOT a fan of the policies and ideology of President Barack Obama. In my view, the president is wrong on the major issues of the day, and following his lead would, in my opinion, do great harm to America on many levels.

However, I do NOT personally hate President Barack Obama. I do not really give a damn what the color of his skin happens to be.

I do have enormous disdain for his agenda, which, in my opinion, is radical and not in the best interests of America.

I feel very strongly that this president, with the support of a liberal media and Democrat Congress, imperils America and Americans because there is no effective oversight.

In just seven months, one party rule by liberals has proven the axiom, "Power Corrupts, and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely!" to be a most powerful truth.

When I write about Obama and liberals, I sometimes (??) use strong language because I have strong views.

However, I never use vulgar language except an occasional attempt at satirical gimmickry. Nor do I advocate any sort of physical harm against the president or any other elected official, regardless of how liberal.

With the First Amendment still in place, we Americans do not need to resort to racial slurs or threats of violence. Such language is unacceptable and un-American.

From time to time I receive e-mail replies which would seem to diminish the president's worth as a human being because of his race, or which suggest that violence is needed.

Such e-mails and expressions are not welcome in my in box.

Again, Racists & Advocates of Violence Need Not Reply.