By John W. Lillpop
While in a money-grubbing campaign trip to Las Vegas and Los Angeles at the end of May, President Obama stood proudly on his record and boasted to legions of adoring leftists, "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!"
Those not infected with Obamamania or the mental disorder known as liberalism might fight it difficult to fathom exactly what this president was bragging about, and why in the hell he would be on record as promising even more.
After all, since 12:01 PM EST on January 20, 2009 when President Obama's term commenced, the following situations have ensued:
* Viscous killers from the battlefields of the war on terror moved from GITMO to American soil, after being advised of Miranda rights;
* Axis of evil members North Korea and Iran move forward with nuclear programs: The president's feeble response is to whine to the equally feeble UN;
* American allies brushed aside while communist dictators & Islamofascists honored;
* GM, one of the greatest corporations in world history, driven into bankruptcy, while UAW allowed to survive;
* Private enterprise seized and placed in the incompetent hands of leftist bureaucrats;
* Future generations of Americans saddled with tens of trillions of dollars in national debt;
* Economic recession grows even more severe;
* Unemployment at 9.4 percent, highest in 25 years;
* Gasoline prices explode, and
* Baby killer lamented while American soldiers slain by Muslim killer ignored.
Most distressing is the fact that under President Obama this nation no longer strives for excellence, preferring instead to be inclusive and second (or third or worse) best.
With each passing day, American influence in the world diminishes as our unqualified president repudiates the very nation he was elected to serve.
Ain't seen nothing yet, Mr. President?
Thanks for the warning!
And, thanks but no thanks!