Happy Cinco de Mayo: Now Get the Hell Out!
By John W. lillpop
President Obama, in concert with brain dead Democrat politicians and the mainstream media, seem totally committed to stupidity when it comes to illegal immigration.
Stupidity-- what else would one call an administration that welcomes third-world criminals with open borders and open arms?
Utter and complete, mind blogging stupidity!
Especially since our nation is in economic meldtdown AND Mexico is smothered in swine flu!
Obama and crew seem to have greater regard for illegal aliens than for hardworking, taxpaying American citizens. Democrats are particularly fond of referring to Mexican illegal aliens as hardworking, goodhearted folks who should be granted citizenship because they come only in pursuit of a better life.
With all due respect to our addled president and Congress, I suspect that “pursuing a better life” is the universal excuse used by bank robbers, home burglars, auto thieves, extortionists, drug dealers, forgers, pimps, hard-money loan brokers, dentists, credit card companies, and other common criminals to justify taking that to which they are not entitled.
Should we grant pardons to all such criminals, and welcome them carte blanche into mainstream American life?
And if such a foolish policy were adopted, what would stop others from simply taking what they desire without regard to ownership, morality, or fairness?
Moreover, some startling facts and figures from the Los Angeles Times and other news outlets should cause any sane person to question the president’s judgment when it comes to criminals from Mexico.
* 40% of workers in Los Angeles County work for cash and pay no taxes, because they are predominantly illegal aliens without green cards.
* 95% of murder warrants issued in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
* 75% of those on the “most wanted” list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
* Over 67% of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal aliens.
(Mexican births paid for by U.S. taxpayers.)
* Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are here illegally.
* Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
* 50% of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border, according to FBI reports.
* 60% of all occupants in HUD properties are illegal aliens.
* 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish-language.
* In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English, while
3.9 million speak Spanish.
* Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
* In 1997, the net cost of immigration to American taxpayers was $70 billion. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services received) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a negative number.
* 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
Isn’t it time for our president and sensible lawmakers to forsake their patriarchal concern for illegal aliens and focus instead on protecting the interests of the American people as required by the U.S. Constitution?
In honor of Cinco de Mayo Day, I propose that the president should deliver the following national salute to illegal aliens during his May 5 Saturday radio address:
Attention All Illegal Aliens: Happy Cinco de Mayo. Now Get the Hell Out!
Posted by John W Lillpop at 12:33 PM