28.7.11

George Lopez Will Self-Deport If Palin Wins: Another Great Reason to Vote Palin!

By John W. Lillpop

Hispanic racist and alleged comedian George Lopez has made the American people an offer that we simply cannot afford to pass on.

Said the befuddled Lopez:


“If Sarah Palin becomes president at any point, I would say ‘allegedly,’ I will move to Canada,” Lopez told the British talk show host. “I will go further north. I’ve been south but I will go further north. I will leave the United States of America.”

When Morgan asked Lopez to expand on this “drastic” decision, the “Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2″ actor explained that he wants people in power to be politically experienced.

“I like my politicians to actually have a political background, to know politics,” Lopez said of the former vice presidential candidate and governor.”
Imagine that! A voter who actually wants politicians to have a political background.

If only millions of Americans had used that criteria in 2008, Barack Obama would still be misrepresenting the people of Illinois in the U.S. Senate!

Here is hoping that Palin wins AND that Lopez keeps his promise and takes 20 million illegal aliens with him!


Sorry about that, Canada!




Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/27/george-lopez-ill-move-to-canada-if-palin-becomes-president/#ixzz1TPaQGJxI